Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our HIKE was a HIT!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Sam is now old enough to "do" everything with us and keep up! Rich was in a golf tournament this morning, so I got an adventurous bug, and took the boys to South Mountain for some HIKING! I made it pretty "short and sweet", so it would be fully enjoyable for EVERYONE! All 3 "kept up", and had a blast doing it! We stopped at every BIG rock and marveled at it, sat at a campfire we found, stopped for many water breaks, enjoyed a yummy lunch under the pavilions, and enjoyed eachother's company the whole way...

Ready and Excited!
And we're off!
First BIG rock we found!
Second BIG rock!
Sweet brothers...
Yum! Lunch time...
The many silly faces of Max...
Mini-Max...
To end our perfect outing, there was a SONIC right at the bottom of the hill before we got on the highway...YEAH!
We found a campfire, so we took a water break and the boys entertained me with "The Campfire Song" from their favorite composer, Sponge Bob Square Pants...

No comments: