Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pottys and Preschool...

I got the call on March 17th...."Yes, Mrs. Webb...I have GREAT news! Your son is going to be able to attend Apples to Zebras Preschool! He was 9th on the waiting list, and we were able to form another class! School starts March 30th!" YEAH! I was thrilled (I honestly did NOT think he would be going due to him being 9th on the waiting list!). Then I got to thinking....I have 13 DAYS to have him out of diapers and ready to go.....
well, WE DID IT!
Webb Potty Training Boot Camp:
NO DIAPERS
NO PULLS UPS
JUST UNDERWEAR and M&Ms!
3 M&Ms for "trying" and a handful of them for "going"
It worked! And we have been accident free every since!

Day 1 he spent the whole day sitting on a potty...
Day 2 we had lots of fun wearing our underwear and did "shows" for mommy...
And before we knew it, he had it down....I was asking him every 30 minutes, and he was getting VERY frustrated with that....he said, "I will tell you when I have to go!" and by golly, he does, and that was that!

So....the day finally came! PRESCHOOL DAY!
Sam was up at 6:00 this morning and wanted to be dressed and ready right away!

We got our traditional picture by the front door that we've done with all 3 boys (just like DADDY did when he went to school!)...
So proud...
Waiting for the door to open!
class list...
He's got his name tag and is ready to go...
He had a GREAT time and can't wait to go back on Thursday!
He said, "We didn't have goldfish crackers for snack, just regular crackers. We sang "Mr. Golden Sun" just like Barney does. I have 2 teachers, Ms. Maria and I don't know the other ones name. I colored you a picture. I showed my friends my doggy, "Sam Webb" (it was show and tell day). And I went on the potty!"
GREAT first day!

No comments: