Friday, October 30, 2009

Schoolhouse Rock!

Max did GREAT in Schoolhouse Rock! This was his first experience being in a musical, and he had a BLAST! It was so much fun to watch him up on the stage. In the program, each actor wrote a bio about themself...Max's said "Hello, my name is max and I have 2 little brothers and I love to play video games. I am a pretty funny guy once you get to know me. I'm in the 4th grade at BBS. I am the singer of Conjuction Junction in this play. I like to play football, basketball, and baseball."
I loved watching him dance during this song!
Here's his big solo in "Conjunction Junction"!

2 comments:

shana said...

I love schoolhouse rock (and so do our kids). Great job Max! Hope all is well for you guys in the south. Have a great week and Happy November!
Shana

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Okay, how totally adorable was he? I am smiling from ear to ear and he's not my own kid. Oh how I would have loved to seen this in person. Way to go Max!