Friday, October 02, 2009

Max's discovery speech on his name...

Max did his second Discovery Speech on "Where my name came from". This was such a fun speech for Max to research and do. Max is named after Rich's gradpa, Max, and it is just precious to hear him talk about his Great Grandpa Max. What a truly awesome man he was, and I pray my little Max grows up to be just like him.

2 comments:

Joan C. Webb said...

Anne and Rich and Max,
Your speech, your words, your message on this video mean so much to Papa and me (Grandma Joan.) You are a special and wonderful boy named after a special and wonderful man (Grandpa Max.) Papa and I listened and cried a few tears of love and joy. Thank you. We love you, Max.
Anne, thanks for taking this video and sharing it with us. You're a thoughtful and loving mommy, too. We liked your questions to Max. (And Max's answers!)

Unknown said...

What a precious speech about such a wonderful grandpa!!! He truly was a kind, genuine Godly man.

Ohh...and in honor of Grandpa, I think Max would probably enjoy having his ribs counted just like Grandpa did to all of his grandkids! Hehe...I don't think he ever made it past "one" on me :)