Here is Max at the NBA Jam Session he went to with Rich last night.
I am so thankful for my sweet boy, Max. My baby boy is going to be 9 years old tomorrow. How in the world did that happen? It seems like yesterday when I was nursing him every 30 minutes just to get him to calm down (I was his pacifier!). Max is such a sweet, FUNNY, kind, smart, witty, cautious, sensitive, charming, and most of all, LOVABLE little boy. Max makes me SMILE every day. One of my favorite sounds is hearing him laugh. He's got his daddy's sense of humor, and I think it's a riot! He has such a LOVE of life, and is always HAPPY. He is very popular among his peers. Everyone wants to be Max's friend, and I think that is really cool. He is extremely sensitive, and really cares about others. What a neat little guy he is. He is a wonderful big brother to Luke and Sam, and is such a good boy for his mommy and daddy.
I am so thankful God blessed us with Max. What a precious gift he is to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment