We have so much fun together, and have always been close. I am one blessed girl to have an older brother AND an older sister. I've learned so much from both of them, and cherish the times when we can all three be together. It was fun having Mark here last weekend so we could do that! I think it is so neat that all of our kids are so close in age, and that they have already made strong bonds with each other, just like the three of us.
Mark and Lynn were not the "typical" big brother and big sister growing up. Sure, they would get annoyed with their little sister (I'm sure they still do!), lovingly tease their little sister (poor me), and make up LOVELY nicknames for their little sister (Skeeter, Weasel, and Dorito Breath to name a few). But unlike some older siblings, I ALWAYS felt kindness and love from them. And I still do!
So, thank you to my big bro and big sis for being who you are and loving me for who I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment