Today I am thankful for my FUN, BRAVE, HILARIOUS, SWEET boys. Max, Luke and Sam make me so happy every day. They're excited, happy, silly demeanor is very contagious, and I just love spending time with them. I took them all to see Santa today after school. Max and Luke were so nervous and excited to sit on the big man's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas! Sam on the other hand was not too sure about him! He held onto me tight, shook his head, and let out a very confident "NO".
Here's Max and Luke telling Santa how good they have been...
I know....mean mommy! But I HAD to get the picture....he will laugh about it in a few years...
Sam was so cute after I traumatized him. He held onto me, and we both went right up to Santa and I told him to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He said, "Guitar", then he waved and said, "Bye Bye." When we got home, we were talking about Santa, and Sam pretended like he was scared and said in a pretend "trembly" voice, "Scare...Santa".
1 comment:
it's crazy to see kids sitting on santa's lap in shorts!!! we're all bundled up around here. it's snowing today. it's beautiful, but quite chilly!
i take "mean mommy" pictures of my kids all the time . . . like once when jacob was probably about 2 and i found him lapping up water from a puddle on our driveway like a dog. instead of telling him that was icky and he should stop, i ran in the house to get the camera hoping he would still be doing it when i got out . . . he was!
have a wonderful day!
shana
Post a Comment