What a great song to meditate and pray on as we go into 2009.
God has greater things yet to come and my prayer and hope for my family is that, as the lyrics say: "greater things are yet to come and greater things are still to be done!"
YES! Greater things yet! :-) I listened to the song. Went to the website. And every time I hear this song now, I'll think of you, Rich, my son. My heart has such a special place in it for you. And I'm so grateful to God for bringing you into our life--to be our son. As Dad used to say "Of all the boys in the whole wide world, I would pick you to be my son." I agree.
1 comment:
YES! Greater things yet! :-) I listened to the song. Went to the website. And every time I hear this song now, I'll think of you, Rich, my son. My heart has such a special place in it for you. And I'm so grateful to God for bringing you into our life--to be our son. As Dad used to say "Of all the boys in the whole wide world, I would pick you to be my son." I agree.
Post a Comment