My DAD was a STAR of a show (scroll down to February 28th post for details)!

Somebody liked being a VIP...

Somebody started T-Ball (joining his big brothers who started baseball season as well!)...

SPIRIT WEEK at school...
crazy hair day

crazy hat day

I'll let you guess which day this was...

After a GREAT performance of Beethovan's 9th Symphony with AZ Musicfest we celebrated...
We went to a place that cut your tie off if ya had one on!

...and they put it on the wall!

fun with my friends...


somebody's getting braces (stay tuned!)...

I saw something I've NEVER seen before in real life...

...on a FUN field trip to the zoo with my favorite Preschooler!

Max's class put on a wonderful play about the Revolutionary War...


Grandpa was pretty proud of his fellow thespian!


Oh, how I'm gonna miss that sweet smile...stay tuned for the next chapter....
BRACE YOURSELF...it's gonna be a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment