On the 6th hole, he made a par! His first shot landed short of the green and he putting from off the fringe to 5 feet and made his 5 footer for par!!
I was taking notes during the round of his quotes. He was being as sweet as a boy could be!
Here are the quotes from Luke:
"I'm having extra fun"
"I'm doing awesome!"
"I'm never gonna forget this day!"
Me: "are you having fun?" Luke: "why wouldn't I?"
In reference to the ball that he made par with; "I'm gonna give that ball to my kids someday"
In reference to the par putt that he made: "That's the best putt of my whole life!"
Me: "what is your favorite part of this round of golf?" Luke: "everything!"



Yeah, Luke made par!

Par Putt on it's way!

Tee Shot leading to the par
No comments:
Post a Comment