Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers! I want to say a special Happy Father's Day to MY father, Allen Hank! He is a very special dad to me, and I consider myself one very blessed girl to have him! My dad is so compassionate, supportive, loving and fun. I have had so much fun watching him in his new role as retired Grandpa! He has blown me away with his skills! Grandpa is the best! Thank you, Dad for being you! I love you!!!!

This is a picture of my dad at his retirement party last summer

Happy Father's Day to our dear Daddy (Rich)! We woke him up this morning with us singing "Happy Father's Day to You" (sung to the tune of Happy Birthday; which was Luke's idea!), and presented him with breakfast in bed (eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee). Then each boy had cards and crafts to give to him (even Sam colored a picture!) - he loved it!
We love you, Daddy!
We then headed to the Rasmussen's for swimming and lunch - then to church at 6:00 - what a fun, special day!




No comments: