Luke had his first day of pre-Kindergarten today :)
He had to miss the "real first day" which was on Tuesday, because he was sick with a high fever - he was so sad to miss it!
He was SET this morning with his Power Ranger back pack, spiderman lunch box and spiderman water bottle! We walked into the room, and right when he saw his teachers and some of the same students from last year he shouted, "I have been waiting and waiting to see all of you! I was sick, but I'm all better now!" It was priceless :)
He had a great day, and can't wait to turn 4 on Monday!!!
He had to miss the "real first day" which was on Tuesday, because he was sick with a high fever - he was so sad to miss it!
He was SET this morning with his Power Ranger back pack, spiderman lunch box and spiderman water bottle! We walked into the room, and right when he saw his teachers and some of the same students from last year he shouted, "I have been waiting and waiting to see all of you! I was sick, but I'm all better now!" It was priceless :)
He had a great day, and can't wait to turn 4 on Monday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment